ZByte is Hiring Web Developers
ZByte Web is hiring talented web developers. Are you a web developer? Do you know any web developers who are in the market for work? Please share this information, or apply by clicking the button below:
ZByte Web is seeking a versatile web developer who loves programming, takes pride in writing solid code and loves to build great things on the Internet. Full time or part time work is available.
Our current technology stack for most websites is WordPress with Timber / Twig (http://upstatement.com/timber/), using a custom parent theme based on Foundation (http://foundation.zurb.com/).
Your role would be to build websites for client projects, and also improve our internal web development platform.
About ZByte Web
ZByte Web is a growing web design, development and marketing (SEO) company based in Albuquerque. We build high-quality websites for a growing list of satisfied clients. We care about code quality, web standards, and providing our customers with effective, attractive websites, that get them the results they want on the web.
Our favorite tools include:
- Timber / Twig (WordPress Theming Framework)
Prospective candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
- Proven web development skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTMLS/CSS
- PHP web development experience
- WordPress development experience
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to convert a PSD design into semantic HTML5 markup and well-structured CSS.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience with other programming languages
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to be an integral part of small, agile, growing web development business
- Curiosity and openness to learn new web skills and technologies
- Tenacity and perserverence in solving problems and reaching goals
- Competitive salary, and opportunities for advancement in a growing web development company
- Interesting work in a relaxed, dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work with modern web technologies and tools, and to make a significant impact on our web development toolkit and processes
- Flexible work schedule and option to work part time from home